Recent Posts

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Book Traveling Thursdays - National Book Lovers Day



#Book Traveling Thursdays is a weekly meme created by Cátia (The Girl Who Read Too Much) and Danielle (Danielle's Book Blog) and hosted on this Goodreads group.

Come join us!


This week's theme is: 

National Book Lovers Day
"Choose a book you think every book lover should read."

My choice for the week is

Harry Potter
by J.K. Rowling

To be more specific - I chose my favorite book in the series
Harry Potter & the Globet of Fire


I didn't grow up obsessing over Harry Potter like most people.
I discovered these books pretty late, but I was in awe of the world J.K. Rowling created, so, yeah, every book lover should read all of the books in the series.
HP & TGOF is my favorite because it's when I see a big difference between the kids they used to be and the teens they're turning into.


 15th Anniversary Edition

 

 Italian | German (Audio-CD) | Danish 
                       
In fact, I'm surprised at the amount of horrible HP covers. These three are just a few of the examples. 
So, what do you think about these covers? Have you read this book? Share you opinion bellow.

No comments: