Recent Posts

Monday, August 08, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday - REWIND - Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!
This week's theme is: 
Go back and do a topic you missed over the years or recently or a topic you really want to revisit

Since I had a few problems last week and couldn't post my Top 10, 
I'm going back to that theme now, which was:

Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card

These are all books I've been dying to get my hands on, but haven't had the time (to read) and the money (to buy).

A Court of Mist and Fury
By Sarah J. Maas
Bookishly Ever After
By Isabel Bandeira

Lev
By Belle Aurora
These Vicious Masks
By Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas

Corrupt
By Penelop Douglas
P.S. I LikeYou
By Kasie West
The Girl Who Fell
By S.M. Parker
Arrows
By Melissa Gorzelanczyk
A Promise of Fire
By Amanda Bouchet

Paper Princess
By Erin Watt

So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow.

No comments: