Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday -Thanksgiving Freebie - Book, thank you for...

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!
This week's theme is: 
Thanksgiving Freebie
Book, thank you for...

#...Introducing me to MG and making me love it
Harry Potter
by J.K. Rowling
#...Making me go back to reading after a long break
Twilight
by Stephenie Meyer
#...Making Girls Kick Some Ass
 The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins
#....Making me Cry Like There's no Tomorrow
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes
#....Making me Understand that I Can Hate the Main Characters and Still Love the Book so Damn Much
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

#....Introducing Me to a Group of Friends I didn't Want to Let Go + Giving me Three Ships in One Story
Six of Crows
by Leigh Bardugo
#....Ruining Me
It Ends With Us
by Colleen Hoover
#....Introducing me to my Book Boyfriend, Husband, Lover and Father of my Book Children.
Dreamfever
by Karen Marie Moning
#....Making me Stay Up All Night and Just Being So Damn Awesome
A Court of Mist and Fury
by Sarah J. Maas
#....Making me Realize I can Fall in Love Just as Hard with a Beta/Nerdy Love Interest
Until It's Right
by Jamie Howard
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

No comments: