Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

#T5W - Top 5 Wednesday - Favorite (NA) Underrated Books

#T5W or Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey & hosted on the Goodreads T5W group. Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Favorite (NA) Underrated Books

I've recently done two similar lists, see here and here. So I'm going to limit this one to five underrated books in a underrated category: New Adult. I love NA and I wish more people did, because maybe then talented authors wouldn't have as much trouble finding a home to their awesome NA stories.

Undecided
By Julianna Keyes
Chasing Crazy
By Kelly Siskind
Tell me How this Ends
by Victoria De La O

Waking Olivia
By Elizabeth O'Roark
The Debt
By Tyler King
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

No comments: