Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Top 10 Tuesday - Books I Wish Had More Pages In Them

#Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created & hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Come join us!

This week's theme is: 
Books I Wish Had (More/Less) "X" In Them


So I'm focusing on positives here, and making this about books I loved so much I didn't want them to end:

Books I Wish Had More Pages In Them


I was so not ready to say good bye to these characters
I even know where I wanted those extra pages: Chapter 4 and 5!
Being inside his head was so much fun!
Sure we got more books after this one, but it was my favorite HP book 
and I didn't want it to end.
I remember reading it and thinking: I don't want it to end.
The Alpha Alternative: JZB Sex Scene by Karen Marie Moning
Well, I needed this to be a whole book of Jericho being Jericho, and all I got where a few pages, so yeah...
I couldn't get enough of Penryn and Raffe, and book 2 doesn't bring nearly as many scenes with them as it should, so I wish book 1 had been longer.
So, what do you think about these choices? Have you read any of them? Share you opinion bellow

No comments: